How to relocate masses of tickets in FocalScope
When restructuring folders in FocalScope, you may need to move masses of tickets from one folder to another. This article details how tickets in FocalScope can be relocated with minimal effort.
Relocating masses of tickets
- Right-click the folder that has the tickets you wish to move en masse to another folder and select [Find in this folder]
- In the [Finder tool] window, expand the [Advanced] search options and tick the [Ticket root] and [Exclude deleted] flags
- Click the [Process] button
- Continued in next section...
Figure 1 - Searching for all ticket roots in a folder
- In the [Search Results] window, select all the tickets
- Drag the selection over to their new folder
- Repeat the previous two steps to relocate all remaining tickets in the [Search Results]
Figure 2 - Dragging ticket roots to their new folder