FocalScope slow performance diagnostic tool
This feature will help the FocalScope support team to address more effective the slow performance issues the FocalScope system may have. The process will be:
- The client will email support the slow performance issue
- Support will open a case and ask the client to use the diagnostic tool.
- The client will use it whenever he feels the system has a slow performance
- The support team will monitor and get back to the client based on the date provided by the tool.
Using the FocalScope slow performance diagnostic tool.
- Click the diagnostic tool in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click the Upload HAR option whenever you feel the system is slow. This will upload the Http ARchive to the server for further analysis. (red arrow on Figure 2)
- The RequestCount is the number of HTTP requests sent to the serve (green arrow on Figure 2)
- The MaxElapsed option shows longest running query time in milliseconds (blue arrow on Figure 2).
Figure 1 - Slow performance diagnostic tool icon
Figure 2 - Slow performance diagnostic tool options