- Help center
- End user manual
- Live chat
You can set your preference for Jabber by clicking the [Settings] Tab in the Jabber window.
Message Options and History
- Messaging options: The way messages are sent and presented.
- Messaging history: Number of past messages to appear in the chat window.
Notification: Check to show notification on every event (e.g. a contact that just logged on/off). A "FocalScope Alert" box will pop-up at the bottom right of the screen as shown below.
- Agents can preset a customized message for each status in Jabber. In this example, the message for the "away" state is set to "out to lunch". Therefore, each time the agent's jabber status is away, it will be accompanied by the "out to lunch message".
- To enter a description manually, each time a status is set, tick the "Ask for new message..." checkbox at the bottom of the window.
- Click [Close] button once done and the preferences you have set will take effect immediately.