How to enable personal Email Processing Rules
Email Processing Rules can significantly reduce the time and effort required to track and sort incoming emails. FocalScope allows Email Processing rules for both personal and shared folders. This article will detail how you can enable Email Processing Rules for personal folders as well as how users can then configure their own Email Processing Rules.
Enabling personal Email Processing Rules
- In the [Main menu], select [Screen > Administration]
- Select the [Administration] tab
- Navigate to the [User Access Control > Security Policies] folder
- In the right-hand pane, double click [Create private e-mail accounts and dispatching rules]
- [Add] the user group(s) which you want to allow personal Email Processing Rules to
- Click [Ok] to save the changes made
Users who have been granted personal Email Processing Rules will first have to log out and log back into FocalScope to see the option in their workspace.
Figure 1 - Enabling personal email processing rules
Creating personal Email Processing Rules
- In the [Main menu], select [Configuration > Personal Rules]
- [Add] a new rule
- See the following article: Email Processing Rules to learn how to configure rules
- Once the Email Processing Rules have been created, click [Close]. The rules should now start processing emails as per their configurations