This article details how to set the default spellchecker language in the Thick Client as well as how to temporarily set the spellchecker to a different language for single emails.
Setting the default spellchecker language
- In the [Main menu], click [Configuration > Personal Settings]
- In the [Personal profile configuration] window, select the default spellchecker language from the [Language] drop-down list
- Click [Ok] to save changes
- Continued in next section...
Figure 1 - Setting the default spellchecker language
Temporarily changing the spellchecker language
- Right-click anywhere in the body of a new message
- In the context menu, navigate to [Languages > 'Language']. Please note: Whatever language you select will only be used by the spellchecker until the new message is sent or the email editor window closed
Figure 2 - Temporarily changing spellchecker language