Why do ticket assignments change by themselves?
Due to the background processes in FocalScope, occasionally, seemingly unintentional reassignment of tickets can occur depending on which features are active on your FocalScope instance. This article details the most common causes of automatic reassignments and how to identify which feature is causing the behavior.
- Tickets are unassigned / reassigned when their status has been changed
- Tickets are unassigned / reassigned despite manual specification on the part of the supervisor or agents
Examining ticketing options
The ticketing options of folders have settings that can alter ticket assignment depending on a ticket's state or an agent's interaction with a ticket. To see if ticketing options that unassign / reassign tickets have indeed been configured, please do the following:
- Right click the affected folder and select [Properties]
- In the [Folder Properties] window, under the [General] tab, note the configuration of the ticket options highlighted in red
Figure 1 - Ticketing options
Examining Ticket Queues
The way Ticket Queues and the queue timeout function work can lead supervisors and agents unaware of the activation of Ticket Queues feel as if ticket assignment is behaving unpredictably. To see if Ticket Queues, and especially the queue timeout, are enabled for the affected folder(s), please do the following:
- In the [Main menu], select [Screen > Administration]
- Click the [Administration] tab
- Navigate to the [Workflow Configuration > Ticket Queues] folder
- In the right-hand pane, double-click each ticket queue and note the folders on which it is active and if the [enable queue timeout] flag has been ticket (highlighted in red)