How to hide a folder in the FocalScope Mobile Client
If you feel yourself overwhelmed or distracted by notifications from a specific ticketbox, you can hide the ticketbox and only focus on critical folders. This article details how you can hide a ticketbox in the FocalScope Mobile Client.
Hiding a folder in the FocalScope Mobile Client
- In the [Home] page, tap the [Mail] button (see Figure 1)
- In the [Mail] page, tap the [Folder] that you wish to hide from view and no longer receive any notifications from (see Figure 2)
- Continued in next section...
Figure 1 - Home page
Figure 2 - Ticketbox list
- With the ticketbox open, tap the [Options] button (see Figure 3)
- Tap the [Hide] button to hide the ticketbox in the Mobile Client and suspend all notifications from it