Using FocalScope-Twitter integration
Driving and managing your social media campaigns for Twitter is a breeze with FocalScope-Twitter integration. This article details the basics of how you can get started reaping the benefits of social media with FocalScope-Twitter integration.
Please note, you will need a basic familiarity with Twitter's functionality and social media in general to best utilize this article.
Here is a list of the main things you need to know in the Twitter folder:
- If anyone is tweeting about you, it will show up in the [Mentions] tab
- If anyone sends you a direct message on Twitter, it will show in the [Messages] tab. Direct messages can only be seen between the sender and the recipient. Please note, only people following you can send you a direct message, and you can only send a direct message to people you are following
- All tweets made by you will be displayed under the [My tweets] tab
- All retweets made by you will be displayed under the [My retweets] tab
- A log of all twitter messages is kept under the [Twitter log] tab. This helps you evaluate your social media presence and image over time. Twitter deletes tweets after about two weeks, but in FocalScope, you will have a record of all (re)tweets you made and received
- If you want to post a new tweet, type #channelname (if you want to post in a channel) @recipient and press Enter to send the tweet
- You can hover the mouse cursor over any message to reply to it or retweet it