FAQ - How do I add a hyperlink to a new email?
This article details how a hyperlink is added to a new email message.
Adding a hyperlink to an email
- In the [New message] window, type in and highlight the text that will be hyperlinked
- Click the [Link] button (highlighted in red)
- In the [Link] pop up, do as follows:
- Set the [Link Type] to [URL]
- Set the [Protocol] to match that of the URL you are linking to. E.g., http://, https://, ftp://, ...
- Fill in the [URL] to complete the hyperlink
- Click [Ok] to create the hyperlink
Figure 1 - Adding a hyperlink to an email